Intermitted fasting is fundamentally an eating pattern rather than a diet plan. In this pattern, you fast continuously for 16-48 hours and then, start eating again normally. It is a cyclical process and most of the people follow it for quite long periods of time. Diets & More is recognized for offering the best Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan In Delhi and our Dietitian for Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan, Shreya Katyal, is considered one of the best in this trade. You can receive online diet consultations from the best dietitians in Delhi with Diets & More.
Intermittent Fasting Meal Plan Has A Distinct Process:
- It is an eating style where you eat within a specific period of time and fast the rest of the time.
- There are different types of intermittent fasting. For example, many people simply skip breakfast and replace it with just a cup of coffee.
- It’s mostly targeted at Weight Loss but many people also see it as a way of life. You can find Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan For Weight Loss anywhere online.
Always be wary of following a general diet. An Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan By Nutritionist always takes care of individual details like your personal targets of losing weight or nutritional requirements. Get our Online Intermittent Fasting Diet Chart by contacting us directly.
Can Intermittent Fasting Help You Lose Weight?
It will help you manage a healthy body weight that further enables you to meet your fitness goals. Intermittent Fasting is not about starving; it is about eating at specific times and fasting for the rest of the day and night.
What Are Types Of Intermittent Fasting?
- 16:8 - It calls for 16 hours of strict fasting and 8 hours of eating during the day and is recognized as “time-restricted eating”.
- 5:2 – It allows one to eat whatever they want 5 days a week and limits calories on the other 2 days.
- Alternate Day Fasting - It involves fasting for one day and then eating whatever you want the next day. But the key is to limit your calorie intake on your fasting day.
For a Customized Intermittent Fasting Diet Plan or Intermittent Fasting Diet Chart, consult online with me, Shreya Katyal.
Health Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting:
- It plays a major role in helping people shed extra pounds.
- Intermitted fasting also helps in putting the brake on the aging process by keeping your brain healthy and sharp.
- It promotes longevity and helps to fight against several health problems.
- Also, being in this will eases the depression.
To get Online Diet Consultation & Online Intermittent Fasting Consultation, feel free to get in touch.