Build up of excess fluid in your body can be dangerous. It is a condition known as fluid retention or edema also spelled oedema. Being physically inactive for longer periods of time, such as when you are on a long flight or bed rest, is the most common cause of this condition. At Diets & More, you can find the perfect Water Retention Diet Plan In Delhi to fight this condition. Highly respected Dietitian Shreya Katyal has helped several patients getting this excess fluid out of their body. When the condition is not a symptom of some bigger health problem, it can be cured with simple dietary changes.
Simple Tips To Reduce Water Retention:
- Increasing magnesium and potassium intake is a major component of a good Water Retention Diet
- Eat less salt as it facilitates the retention of water in our body
- Foods rich in Vitamin B6 such as Potatoes, Walnut and Bananas can be eaten regularly
- Diet For Water Retention also includes avoiding refined carbs completely
Begin Your Diet Now!
We boast of the best Water Retention Diet Plan by Nutritionist In India. Get your Online Diet Chart For Water Retention by talking to us over the phone.
What Can Cause Water Weight?
- Foods that are high in sodium and carb can lead to water retention.
- Physical inactivity is another reason that can cause water weight by stopping the circulation of fluids throughout your body.
- In women, change in hormones can also cause the problem.
Getting rid of water weight is easy and can be achieved by a Healthy Diet Plan that you can get by consulting online through the website. You can even WhatsApp your query and get instant support.