Acidity is a pretty common problem and while popping a pill might seem like a solution, nothing is better than a good Diet Plan For Acidity as a long-term solution of the condition. If you keep on opting for temporary solutions, it can become a serious, chronic condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Acidity Diet Plan of Diets & More goes beyond just eating healthily. We measure the extent of the condition and your body type before creating a customized Online Diet Chart For Acidity. It’s all about keeping the acid content in your food as low as possible and also decreasing the ingredients that generate more acid in the body.
Foods To Be Avoided For Acidity:
- High-fat foods like Onion Rings, French Fries, Ice Cream, Potato Chips or Fried Foods
- Chocolate and Caffeine
- Garlic, Onions, Spicy Foods or even Mint is considered a trigger for acid reflux symptoms
- Tomatoes and Citrus Fruits such as Orange, Lemons, Salsa or Grapefruit
Don’t be scared, these are just some general suggestions. It isn’t necessary to avoid all these foods. The real advice from a Dietitian for Diet Plan For Acidity will completely be based on your individual case. Contact Shreya Katyal the Nutritionist for Diet Chart For Acidity and she will guide you accordingly.
Beat Acid Reflux Naturally With These Tips:
- Kick-Out Inflammatory Foods From Your Diet: Stop-eating foods that could increase the acid level in your body and cause acidity. To get rid of them, switch to an anti-inflammatory nutrition plan.
- Don’t Be A Night Owl: Make sure you had your dinner 3 hours before going to bed, it may help you prevent acidic refluxes.
- Don’t Put Stress On Your Digestive System: Stress reduces the secretion of digestive juices and production of enzymes, thus, you need to reduce stress. Try to live a healthy and stress-free life.
For diet consultation or more such tips, get in touch now. I’ll be happy to assist you.