Diet for menopause -For a woman’s changing body
Menopause is the time in most women's lives when menstrual periods stop permanently, and they are no longer able to bear children.Menopause typically occurs in the late forties or early fifties. It is marked with hormonal changes.
Counteracting a woman’s changing body.
The onset of menopause means that the body undergoes many changes. From hot flushes to weight gain to phycological stress, the woman faces a lot of issues. With the knowledge that diet plays an important part in helping the woman smoothly cross this period, we at Diets & More have conceptualised special Diet Plans for Menopause.
Tips and tricks to follow in Diet Plan for Menopause
- Go the Mediterranean way. This is a diet rich in all the good stuff like Olive Oil, Unprocessed Foods, Fruits and Vegetables. This helps the body maintain all the required nutrients and control weight.
- Include a lot of good Fatty acids and oils in your diet.
- Do not over indulge in sugars and alcohol.
- Create a diet which has a balance of proteins, carbohydrates and vegetables.
- Menopause is a time to celebrate a woman’s fulfilled life. The Customised Diet Plans for Menopause at Diets & More help a woman negotiate this delicate period so that she can celebrate her life.
Changes A Woman Go Through In Menopause:
- Change in hormones in menopause can lead to mood swings, which are normal and can be controlled easily with some support from the family and friends.
- In menopause, your Estrogen level starts to decline and affect your body’s temperature, thus most of the women also experience hot flashes and night sweats during the period.
- Dry mouth and gingivitis are also a few of the problems women get to encounter in this phase of their life.
- Fluctuations in weight are also common because of the change in hormones.
It’s a phase of life that every woman should celebrate and give herself the time her body deserves. To deal with these changes, it is important to make some dietary tweaks as well. You can contact to get an online Diet for Menopause from the website or WhatsApp your query now.